New Home Construction and Residential
Communities in Connecticut
At Cornerstone, our approach has been to listen and respond to the needs of our homebuyers. That’s why many of our home designs offer features such as large bonus rooms with 1st floor access, 9′ ceilings on the first floor, open floor plans, granite kitchen counters, fireplaces, and more.
We also feel that you should be able to add other features that make your home uniquely yours. Our Options and Upgrades list lets you add features like a whirlpool tub, surround sound system for a home theater, central vac, custom paint colors, and interior trim upgrades.
We make energy efficiency and resource conservation a priority. Our homes are all built with:
- 2×6 exterior wall framing with R-21 insulation
- Sill sealer between the foundation and sill plate
- Low-E insulated glass windows (to diminish heat transfer)
- Energy Star appliances
- Water-resistant barrier behind the exterior siding
- Perimeter drain for all basement footings
When you decide it’s time to buy or build your new home, contact us here at Cornerstone. We would truly enjoy the opportunity to partner with you in your new home decision.
Cornerstone advantages include:
- Site-sensitive designs to create real neighborhoods
- Careful attention to detail
- Outstanding project management with on-time completion
- Homeowner orientation – no left over checklist when it’s time to move in
- Responsive warranty service